Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BF Made Me a Cupcake

To start today's post, i'd like to tell about my short lived but incredibly intense drama yesterday. My little brother Cody got lost in the mountains yesterday. My dad and two brothers, Cody included, went up to do some hunting yesterday morning. At about ten Cody got seperated from my dad and my other brother. once my dad relized this they started looking for him, at quarter to three my dad and brother make their way back to the truck to call search and rescue and my mom. At three I get a call from my crying mother telling me that Cody is lost and that I of course need to prayer and repent of all my sins so that he will be found. Which I did, a lot. At 4:30 my mom calls me back and tells me that they found him. Here is the story as told by Cody and my dad. Once back to truck my dad calls search and rescue and they tell him to head down the mountain so that they will at least have a start point, meanwhile Cody is wondering and crying and decides to sit down and pray because crying isn't getting him anywhere. Once finished with his prayer he gets up and starts walking down the mountain and comes across a barbed wired fence so he decides to walk along the fence and does so until he comes across a water thing where he meets three other hunters and their horses. So he stays there with two of the hunters and the other goes out in search of my dad. my dad meets this hunter as he is driving down the mountain and all is good, and they head back up the mountain, after calling my mom and search and rescue, to do some more hunting because it is still light outside. To which I say, men are retards. I'm grateful to have Cody back and I thank whoever it was that helped him find my dad. And BF made me a cupcake. It had candy corn, red sprinkles, chewy spree, mini m&m's, and a lot of frosting on it. I liked it a whole lot and I like him a whole lot. Thank you BF.

2 comments:

Steven and Tanesha said...

I'm happy that your brother is okay! A couple years ago my little brother got lost up the mountains too. Scary stuff!

Stacee Maree said...

that cupcake looks disgusting. But if it came from the BF it's all good. Oh ps this is your loving cousin, check out my blog anytime