Monday, October 27, 2008

Its Official

Its official folks, I am the Enrichment Queen. So many girls showed up to our enrichment activity and it lasted like two hours wich is way good, and everyone had such a great time. I am so pleased and I feel like I really am well on my way to becoming relief society general president. I only hope next month will be just as awesome. I also made my dress this weekend and its not quite finished all the way but just an hour or so more of working on it and it should be good as gold and I will be one step closer to winning the costume prize. I will post pictures as soon as I can. BF took me to a show called Thriller on friday night out at Tuachann and it was so awesome. Its put on by some dance comapny. I have never wanted to be a zombie or a skeleton so bad in my life. I had no idea the living dead could dance so well. Then on saturday night we went to a thing called ghost tours. Its put on by the St. George community theater company and you walk to different stations and actors tell you ghost stories. And then at the end BF bought me a caramel popcorn ball that was most delicious. I love halloween so much and I can not be any more full of the halloween spirit. Now i am going to google where to find a zombie so I can become one. And maybe I'll see if there is some kind of computer program that lets me upload my picture and then see how rotting flesh will look on me. And I'll need to find where their dance studio is and get to practicing. I wouldn't dare become a member of the living dead not knowing how to rock out to Micheal Jacksons Thriller.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

HUH? You kill me girl you are too funny for me. Let me know how the zombie thing turns out and maybe I'll join you, oh wait I already am a zombie three times over.