Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bye Bye Bye

BF and I are no longer. I can and will do much much better than someone who finds the need to criticize every move I make. I actually look forward to finding someone who's head is not so far up their butt they don't even see that they are doing something wrong. I cried for about ten minutes last night and thats it. That says something right. Like I totally know he was not nice and I can do better. Sure he had his nice moments but OVER ALL he is not nice. I'm also looking forward to finding someone that does not think they are above everyone else. Over all I don't feel very bad or sad about breaking up with him. I mean he basically broke up with me three weeks ago when he told me he hasn't been happy at all and again used that as another chance to take my so called "flaws" and throw them in my face, like he did every other chance he got. I think the biggest thing that "bugged him about me" was me. He was not happy with anything I did and quiet frankly I am happy that I can finally be myself and not get in trouble with anyone for it. He hates when I post things on my blog about him Ha I wonder how he'll feel about this post thats completely about him and its not even good things being said. Suck on that ex-BF.

6 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

SCORE! you go girl

Unknown said...

hahah! I love it!! I once had a boyfriend that sounds just like yours and finally said adios after a while...he was one freaking lame weenee!!!

Brittany R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacee Maree said...

brittany r go jump in a lake

Rob O said...

I'm sorry things didn't work out. I know you are both good people trying to do your best. Sometimes we just have personality conflicts with some people and that is especially hard when you have dated seriously. My best to you.