Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day ? I lost Count

Seriously how long have I been here? I am stranded on this loud, toys everywhere island. I find myself staring out the window wondering if I am really dreaming or lost, I feel like I have been admitted to the insane hospital. Everything looks so familiar and yet so strange at the same time. Then it snowed yesterday, all day long, and today it is icy cold. I can still see my breath. That seeing your breath crap is supposed to be over by 8 in the morning. This is St. George for crying out loud. What is going on? Just kidding. Things have not been bad at all. Last night BF came over and we had a very enjoyable night watching White Christmas. And this morning Alex made me laugh very hard when this happened: I hear screaming and grunting in frustration and I go to see what is the matter. "What's wrong Alex?" I asked. "It peed on me. Agh, you see, this is why I hate penises." he practically yells and cries this out at the same time. He hadn't made it to the bathroom in time and peed his pants a little bit. Hahaha I have been laughing about it all day long. Seriously though I feel as though I have been here for 11 years. Please make the days move by faster.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

Dawson tells me there is something wrong with his penis when he pees on himself. I am just laughing my head off