Monday, December 8, 2008

Worst Monday Ever

This has been the worst monday of the year and its only half over. I got a speeding ticket and was twenty minutes late for pickin gup Alex from preschool because of it. He was the slowesr cop ever and I hate when they drop your speed by 5 and act like they just gave you a gift and did a huge favor. I know that they don't have to drop it and that it is nice of them to do that but an even better thing to do would be to not write me a ticket at all. I know I am just being targeted because I'm a thug. I swear I was not speeding. And can I just say that I am so tired of those who think it is their place to tell everyone else what they are doing wrong. This weekend was real great. I got to have a lot of Christmas fun and I got to see a lot of family that I miss so much. We had our family Christmas party and Cody got teased relentlessly by my uncles and I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Its so nice to be around people who love me for me and they don't care if I do my hair or if I don't eat all my vegetables or how I drive or any stupid little things like that. Its so nice to be around that. I wish I was more often. I feel really picked on today. The life of a thug is hard. I wish everyone was nicer to everyone else. Thats what I want for Christmas. And if someone wanted to pay my speeding ticket that would be a very good Christmas gift.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

poor tae :( I am so sorry about your horrible monday. just think tomorrow is tuesday and is only about 7 hours away if you go to bed early. Or have you BF give you a back rub and kiss your monday bye bye