Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hey Santa

After so many people asking me what I want for Christmas I finally decided I should make a list. So I have spent much time on the internet finding things I would enjoy receiving for Christmas. Here is my grown up Christmas List:

1) Flannel Pajama's (my friend Jed reminded me that they make flannel pj's and thats all I can think about now)
2) David Cook's Album (he is such a babe)
3) Blankets, Blankets, Blankets (once I leave my bosses house I'll be back to living in a refridgerator)
4) Jeans (Every pair I own has holes in them and it is so stinking hard to find jeans that fit right)
5) Any movie with Audrey Hepburne, Bing Crosby, and or Fred Astaire in it
6) New scriptures (well maybe, mine are falling apart but I can't imagine parting with them)
7) Any weird looking vases, picture frames, pictures, ect. for my house (I enjoy odd pieces. Mine and Steph's house is very interesting)
8) A motorized spinning toothbrush thing (cause its fun when my teeth vibrate:)
9) A new make up bag (I have had the same one since I won it on graduation night)
10) A cute glasses case to hold my eye glasses(I just have an ugly black one that is partially broken cause I sat on it)

I think that is a pretty good list. Please note that my favorite colors are purple, pink, yellow, red, and grey but dark grey not light grey, and sometimes orange. Thank you Santa. Love Shauntae

No comments: