Friday, December 12, 2008

Heroic Tales of Nannyhood : Day 3

I am going crazy. Thats right its only day three and I could die from all the little children everywhere. I'm exhausted, I smell weird(Alex keeps farting while he is sitting on my lap) and I am not ready to be a mom yet so why am I mom? Tonight Alex and I went on a date to Chili's while Kenna and Trevor went to see the Nutcracker with their aunt and cousins. Lucky dogs. I was also tagged by Steph.

8 TV Shows I enjoy watching:
1: The Hills
2: The Office
3: Food Network Challenges(only when they do cakes and gingerbread houses not dumb ones like best BBQ ribs or something)
4: Criminal Minds
5: CSI:Miami
6: What Not To Wear
7: Dirty Jobs
8: Gilmore Girls (anytime and everytime its on)

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1: Had a flu
2: Bought a White Christmas!
3: Had a nap
4: Saw Santa
5: drove down 2 streets that every house had lights on it
6: Had another nap
7: sobbed for 20 minutes with no aparant reason (I hate being a girl)
8: had nap #3

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1: Bosses getting home
2:Christmas!
3:My Brother calling on Christmas
4: A day off
5: More than 1 day off in a row
6: the fat paycheck I will get when this horrible 2 weeks is up
7: the kids going to bed
8: me going to bed

8 Things I love about Winter (and I say Christmas..):
1: the music
2: the lights
3: cinnamon pine cones
4: peppermint everything
5: Oh Christmas tree Oh Christmas tree
6: seeing family
7: gaining 500 lbs.
8: not caring that I gained 500 lbs. til the new year

8 Things on my wish list:
1: bosses come home sooner
2: my very own sewing machine
3: a soft cushy bathrobe
4: peace on earth
5: a year supply of toilet paper
6: never to see a pregnant belly (they are weird, really weird)
7: 1 month in Hawaii
8: move to Hawaii

8 People I tag... I am not going to tag anyone but if you wish to do this tag feel free.

No comments: