Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Heroic Tales of Nannyhood: Day 1

Well bosses have just left for their almost two week long vacay. Super lame but I am feeling optimistic. Although I am not feeling great, (a little stomache ache and light headedness probably left over from the stomache flu I've had the past couple of days) I still intend to start the kids on a schedule that suits me best and I believe will suit them well. Dinner will be at 6:30 every night and bed time at 8:30 then up at 7:20 in the morning and off to school by ten to 8. Then the rest of the day me and Alex will do as we please. No going to bed at 11 or later, not while I'm in charge. If only my headache would go away I would be in a better mood. Due to light headedness I have hit my head twice today I am sure I will have bruises. Hey bosses aren't here I can go have a nap. Maybe I'll throw a party or throw Alex of a balcony, I can do whatever I want, Woot Woot!

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

you rock have fun with the throwing that should be a blast. didn't i just tell you on FB that I was going to bed? well now I am having a bowl of soup then going to bed