Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Roses and Wood


Last night, Steph's new boy toy named Justin came over to watch the Christmas devotional with us. We knew he would be bringing us a load of wood for our wood burning stove that is our only source of heat for our home but he also surprised us with some flowers. He brought Stephanie a rose AND he brought me one. Probably just trying to score points with the best friend but I certainly did not mind the buttering me up. And flowers were just what I needed after the lame monday I had. I just think he is a real cutie pie and I think Stephanie should kiss him sometime soon. I mean after the flowers and the fires he starts for us (I always give BF a kiss when he starts a fire for us, even if he doesn't want me to) and all the nice things he says to her I think he deserves a little kiss. Bosses are going on a trip. They leave tomorrow and don't get back til the 21st. How will I survive? I am not sure that I will. But with little breaks here and there and visits from BF and Steph I think I can make it through. I hope I can make it through. It makes me sick to my stomache just thinking about it. Or maybe I am getting some serious illness that will land me in the hospital just in time so my bosses won't leave or someone else will have to watch the kids and that will make me lose 20 pounds. I can only hope.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

So you have to watch the plunkos while the bosses are away? That sucks!!! Shouldn't they take them with so you get a break? It's Christmas for heaven's sake. And I am surely sorry that you only have a wood burning stove for heat, that's a bumber (I forgot how to spell bumb someone help me)