Monday, January 19, 2009

Chillin'


This weekend Steph and I crashed a wedding reception for my bosses little sister where we tried to avoid people our age and only play with the little kids and held babies. Well I did, Steph held them for a little while and then felt weird. She has a little phobia with babies and some days I don't blame her, they can be real weird. After that we watched Sydney White and LOVED it. We love Amanda Bynes. The rest of the weekend we just chilled, literally because our house is freezing and only one step above being homeless. One on my favorite chill laxin clothes is a grey jacket that ties and looks an awful lot like a robe. When I wear it and there are people around I encourage them to call me Hugh, as in Hugh Hefner. I love love love my grey jacket. Also I have found a new love for fun colored make up, a stage that I should have gone through ages ago but I am going through now. I now own bright yellow, orange, blue, and green eye shadow and gold, metallic green, and purple eyeliner. It has been real fun and I have been given a lot of good looks from admirers, or looks that say she must be crazy but I highly doubt that. Who doesn't love metallic green eyeliner?

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

hey hugh!!! what took you so long with the colors. I am still going through that, get on the bus.