Monday, January 12, 2009

Just to Fill Everyone In

Not that I want to re live this stupid thing I just thought maybe everyone would enjoy hearing about some of the stupid people there are in this world. Here is a story of a girl who doesn't know anything. After BF and I ended things I felt the need to vent. Who wouldn't is my question? So I did and then I was ready to move on. A couple of weeks later, I received a comment on the blog titled bye bye bye that informed me that I had issues for "bashing" my ex online and BF is a great guy. Now maybe I am wrong but in my opinion I did not bash BF in anyway. I did not lie, exaggerate, or call names. In response to said comment I tried to clarify everything, and my BFF/sister wife came to my defense. What true friend wouldn't? Then these girls decided to get the ward know it all involved and he in turn got the entire ward involved, while throwing me and Steph under the bus. Maybe I am just feeling picked on but I was like WTF is going on? We did not start this. Steph and I said our peace and were done with it, until the next night when Steph received a text informing us that we hate everyone and we think we are perfect and blah blah blah. By that point we were literally just laughing, who even gives a damn? Anyway, life is funny and I am happy to be out of that ward and I am pleased to have my blog private. No one from my old ward is invited to read it. HAHA suckers. I think people should learn not to make me mad. I can be a really big brat.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

LOVE IT!!! How did you manage to get out of the ward? I hated being that age. I wouldn't do it over for a million.

Stacee Maree said...

Dearest Cousin,
I Love that you have dark hair and that you write funny stories and that you are taller than me and that you stick it to the man. Thats what I love. Oh and the non related comments too.
Love
Stacee