Monday, January 5, 2009

Clarification

I would just like to clarify some things about my blog about ex-BF. When I wrote said blog yes I was mad and venting, however everything I said was the truth. I did not exaggerated. I did not make anything up. Every single day ex-BF had something about me to complain. One day it was my hair, the next it was the way I drive, or the way I eat or the books I read. Everyday was something new and he knew that and we had many many discussions about. And it was not just me, he had something to say about practically everyone. I never said that he was not a nice guy, he can be a very nice guy. I know I dated him for 6 months. It seems to me that the one with issues here are the little bitches that stick their noses into things they know VERY little about.

3 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

holy moly you're mad huh? who pissed you off?

Stacee Maree said...

if you need any help with a smack down on said bitches i'm here for ya. glad to be of service

David S. Colegrove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.