Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Drama

Drama is not my thing. I try to avoid it as much as I can. My vent post that I posted 2 or more weeks ago, the day after I ended things with BF has sparked an uproar of drama in my life. I am trying to move on and I was doing well with it and still am. It was just slightly put to a hault yesterday when someone I have never even had a conversation with decided it was her place to say something about the post that is 2 weeks old. Hence the drama that I do not need or want in my life. So I am making my blog private. I'll need your email address by the end of the week if you would still like access.

8 comments:

Brittany R. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steven and Tanesha said...

Hey Shauntae! I would love it if you would add me to your blog. My email address is taneshaheath@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

missrissj@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

kdalley11@yahoo.com

Salony said...

Heath.c@aggiemail.usu.edu

Stacee Maree said...

staceeyo@gmail.com
I want to know what the deleted comment said. You know she's just jealous because ex-bf doesn't like her and she dreams about him all night long

Anonymous said...

I guess you should count me in as well....

stephanie_bracken@yahoo

Me said...

stephanieboore@hotmail.com