Monday, January 19, 2009

The Devil's Eyes are Blue

The longer I do this nanny thing, the more I am convinced that children are evil. Alex, the 4 year old I watch, could possibly be the son of the devil or a nephew of the devil. Today he was trying to get on the computer to play some game that I hate and so I tell him no and that he needs to go outside or go play toys or something else but he may not play on the computer. He ignores me and continues to play on the computer. So I say again Alex get off the computer. He looks at me with his huge blue eyes that are still too big for his head and I almost cried out in fear. I swear I was looking at the devil himself. His look screamed this is war and I could literally feel the fire arrows burning my skin. From then on my day has been hell. He has been screaming and crying all day long. I have never in my life been this tempted to put a child in the dryer and start it. Heaven help me.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

good crap girl you kill me.
and yes january sucks I have always hated it and will continue to hate it for the rest of my life.