Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OUCH

Yesterday, after work, I was cold. Steph mentioned that she wanted to hit up a tanning joint I thought what an awesome way to get warm and brown. So I joined her. She is very brave and decided to jump right in and go for 17 minutes. I thought to myself I am darker than she is 17 minutes is going to kill her, but will have little ill effect on me. I'll go for 17, Thank you. I get in the tanning bed and oh my, so warm. I just go ahead and get real comfortable and throw my arms above my head and fall asleep. It turns off and I put my arms down and I am still so warm. Steph and I then decide to go grocery shopping. Half way into our expedition I think wow this shirt is really rubbing on my armpits. By the time we get home I was in serious pain and had to change me shirt. I then realize I have burnt armpits. I am not always very smart. And this morning I put my jeans on and felt more pain. My little bum cheeks, at the bottom where my underwear just doesn't quite cover, are burned to a bright red lobster crisp. I had to wear a skirt today just so I could have a nice soft slip touching my sore bum instead of jeans. Hahaha I love being warm.

1 comment:

Steven and Tanesha said...

Ha ha I'm sorry your buns and arm pits got burned! You are hilarious. Everytime I need a good laugh I read your blog :)