Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just some Happenings

Steph and I have been targeted. The world is throwing all of its bad luck at us. Last week it was me, this week Steph gets it all. I feel terrible, someone hacked into her email account and messed everything up. They also erased her blog and deactivated her facebook. Her blog was her sort of journal just as my blog is sort of mine. Whoever it was erased like three hundred journal entries/blog posts. I swear we are being targeted and I feel bad that Steph has the stress of putting it all back together on top of everything else she has in her life. This morning, at 2, I was woken up by girly pains and now I am tired because of it. I do not mean for this to be a complainer post, I am just trying to be informative. Because really aside from the tiredness, cramps, and pity I feel for Steph, I feel fine and normal today and I am not sitting in a pool of self pity. What a boring post, sorry the tiredness is making it hard to be funny.

2 comments:

StephanieRose said...

Thank you for the kind words. I think if I ever really found out who did this to me I will honestly contemplate murder. Yep, I said it- MURDER. I thought last night as I was laying in bed, wide awake, a ball of stress- hmmm I want to go running. Then I remembered I can't run at 3:00 in the morning. But I had been up for an hour.. and I knew I would be up for atleast another hour... Turns out almost two. But when I decided I couldn't run I thought- hmm maybe I should do the official dirty dancing video. But then I thought I might wake you. Damn it for not knowing you were awake. We could have had a real party from 2:00-5:00 this morning.

Amy Gleicher said...

Im so sorry you girls are going through this! I wish I was there to sulk with you! I just had a great idea that would totally help ... yall should road trip to vegas for a weekend!! YAY!!