Friday, January 23, 2009

Frownie Face

I feel real picked on lately. I don't mean to write a downer post but seriously the entire universe is against me. First, I spend a good 4 hours cleaning my bosses house and the next day at work the first thing they talk to me about is how they would like the house to be cleaner. And that the kids are old enough that they require less attention from me and so I should focus more attention on the house. The whole time I'm sitting there thinking Did you go upstairs, did you see what I did yesterday? Give me a break. Then today my arm starts hurting and I am like ouch. It hurts from the spot they put the needle in when I donated my blood all the way up to my shoulder. I can feel my vein hurting. Also it looks like I will be watching the pageant by myself as Steph got herself a date and so the party has been cancelled. I am so grumpy and irritable lately, almost every person in the world is making me so so annoyed. Last Sunday ex BF text me and asked if we could talk, I said yeah Whatever and I have not heard from him since, and I am not actually that annoyed at that cause I don't really want to see him. Actually yes I am, I find it extremely annoying that he would bring it up and then never get back to me. Whatever, he is totally at the tip top of my shit list, followed closely by almost everyone else in my life. I could really use some beach somewhere and a hunky hunk that doesn't talk or do anything but bring me fruity drinks and ice cream. Channing Tatum that's what I need, I figured out what I am doing tonight, Channing Tatum marathon.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

don't hate me cause I'm beautiful and smarter and don't have to clean someone elses house. HA HA. Smile life isn't that bad and if it makes you feel better I'll flip back and forth between lost and the pageant tonight. Smile life only sucks if you want it to.

Amy Gleicher said...

Sorry things aren't going so well right now! They will get better. Just remember there is someone in Vegas who loves you! You and steph need to come down here sometime! ASAP!