Saturday, January 31, 2009

LOVES

I LOVE today. This has been the best Saturday that I have had in a long long time. The weather is so fantastic I walked up to a duck pond by my house and fed the ducks. Frosted Flakes cause that is all that I had and it turns out ducks love frosted flakes. And one of the ducks tried to eat my foot. Last night I had a fun night watching the movie Vantage point with Steph and Ethan. After the movie, we watched my boyfriend Clinton Kelly, sell his clothing line on QVC. That is right folks we stayed up to watch Clinton on QVC. I love him, he is so cute and sassy and funny and not even gay at all. I am not obsessed either just in love. I also love going to walmart and only buying a box of matches cause I can't remember what I went to get and still can't. Ha oh well this day is freaking awesome.

No comments: