Monday, January 26, 2009

My Hearts True Desire

I want an Afro. I do not remember if I have ever mentioned this before but I desperately want a big fabulous fro. Sometimes this desire drives me to do things that any sane person would never do. Like this morning I spent an hour crimping and ratting my hair and I only wish that is was bigger, crimpier, and fro-ier. I have been told by some that it is not a good look for me, and the looks I have gotten today have been mixed. All in all I think I will try to fro my hair more often. This weekend was fabulous for me, I did absolutely nothing and it has caused me to be in the best mood that I have been in for a long while. I was well pleased with the results of Miss America and the amount of sleep I got. OH yeah some guy asked for my number at church yesterday. Unreal. His head barely came to my shoulder. Sorry I am just not interested in men that I would literally have to bend over to kiss or in men that ask for numbers at church.

1 comment: