Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Odds and Ends

Here are just a few odd thoughts that I have already discussed with several other people and just thought that I would share with blog land. January is the worst month of the year. The days drag and are so slow. I swear it has been January for 3 months already. Stephanie, her entire family and my cousin Stacee agree with me. Another thing, I have not even been broken up with BF for an entire month yet and it seems like it has been years. That probably plays into the whole January lasts forever bit. Third, I love people that compliment instead of critique. Its so nice when you see someone and you know you look like you just rolled out of a bed filled with horrid things and they tell you that your hair looks amazing, instead of maybe you should do your hair more often, for yourself and for everyone else. Yesterday Steph and I gave blood. I passed out, she threw up. One thing I don't like about that is that its not like we can ask for pity from anyone because of this, I mean we did do it voluntarily and we got lots of cookies, pretzels, and juice. Anyway, we decided a couple things, one giving blood on a whim, when you haven't had enough to drink or eat all day is probably not the best time to do it, and 2 the dad man in twilight is a doctor, why not every once in a while steal some human blood from the blood bank? If I were a vampire, which I desperately wish I were, that is exactly what I would do. Instead of ambushing armored trucks, I would ambush vans that are leaving blood drives. Even with the passing out, if there were vampires in this world, I would donate some of my blood for them. Especially if they all are as handsome as they are in the movie. Those are just some thoughts I have had lately, like in the last 10 minutes it took to write this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. I love it.

Stacee Maree said...

I don't want to know what has made you so skiny. I have horrid pictures running through my mind and just don't want the details