Thursday, February 26, 2009

7 Dwarfs and Sometimes Giants

Here in St. George, spring comes about a month earlier than everywhere else in the state and that means allergy season does too. It all started a couple of days ago, a sneeze here, a sneeze there, no big deal. Yesterday, more sneezing, watery eyes, and a slight running of the nose, thought nothing of it. I won't be BASHFUL about telling you all how I feel or how I feel about it. I love spring, spring makes me very HAPPY, but the allergies that come with it make me GRUMPY. I don't go to the DOC for it or take medicine for them. Every allergy medicine, even if its non drowsy, makes me SLEEPY and a bit DOPEY. It puts me into an even bigger fog than the pressure behind my eyes does. So for 3 months, sometimes longer, I just have to put up with the sinus headache and just deal with being SNEEZY. Mostly they are just dwarfs of a problem but some days, they are giants. Today they are giants of a problem. Ha I thought this was so cheesy and clever of me. Bashful and Doc were the hardest ones to work in and I think are the ones that make it so cheesy. The rest I could have used and no one would have even thought anything of it I bet.

2 comments:

Steven and Tanesha said...

Oh I feel for ya. I have allergies in the summer too. The medicine I take is really expensive and makes me feel like a zombie so I have decided that I am better off suffering through the allergies as well. I hope you're not feeling too bad!

Stacee Maree said...

You make me laugh so hard I need to pee.