Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just Jealous

My cousin Stacee informed me that you can get a ticket for texting if you get pulled over or something like that. Can I just say WTF? Who are the people who make the laws anyway? I will tell you who they are. They are grumpy old people that just want to get revenge on us because we are young and advanced and know how to use technology. I bet the day they made this law was the same day they ran out of prune juice on capitol hill. I guess it is nice to be safe but come on I've got to stay connected. My texts to my BFF's about last nights 90210 are very important and if I did not have those discussions about how much I hate myself for being addicted to the Secret Life of the American Teenager, that pent up frustration with that stupid show that I love/hate would be taken out on the other drivers in the form of a little something I like to call Road Rage. What is next? Are they going to tell me I can't play Tetris on my phone while I am going to the bathroom because I end up sitting there much longer than is really needed and thats not safe for other bathroom go-ers? Haha I just laughed right out loud at myself for writing this.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

holy cow you are so stinking funny. I am laughing out loud with my mother in law. But please don't kill anyone while you are driving and texting.

Steven and Tanesha said...

Oh wow, I can barely text...let alone text and drive at the same time. You must have talent.