Tuesday, February 3, 2009

God Bless America


What is more patriotic than getting up at 6:50 to get a free breakfast at Denny's?
I love this country and free food. Steph and I saw the commercial for the free grand slam day while watching the super bowl and we thought now what kind of Americans would we be if we passed up free food? So we decided then and there that we would be getting food before work/school and what a fun time we had. We thought the earlier we get there the better. Boy were we surprised when we got there at 7 and still had to wait for an hour before we were seated. And then the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen was seated in the booth across from us. I couldn't even glance at him for if I did I would stare. Oh my I think I am in love. The food was so delicious for being free and I think I am going there for lunch since it will be free til 2. I only wish I knew this mystery boy because really his blue eyes have pierced my soul and I love him. Haha I must be in 7th grade.

2 comments:

Steven and Tanesha said...

I am jealous. I so wanted to go to Denny's today for a free meal but couldn't :( Oh, your comment about making the kids wear masks is grand, I believe I'll try that.

Stacee Maree said...

that's what all the people were at denny's for yesterday. I wondered I must have missed the commercial. and why didn't you just talk to the kid. if he wasn't with a girl or didn't have a ring he was free game