Friday, February 6, 2009

The Story of a Butthole

I am sorry if this doesn't make sense, its a bit of a rant and I just went where my mind took me. A couple of nights ago, ex-BF dropped by to give me a scarf his mom had made for me. I told him to thank his mom and was then ready for him to leave. He went on talking and said I am sorry for dragging things out. It just made it harder and I am sorry I should have handled things better. I just gave him a yeah you're dumb stare, and he went on. "I just don't want things to be weird for us when we see each other, like we can wave and be friends" I continue with my stare. So he says "Don't you think?" And I say "I don't have to" He says "You're right you don't" I Say "I know" and then the awkward silence. He starts to make small talk and I continue to stare til he leaves. After he leaves, I send him a text telling him I think he is a real jerk and where does he gets off. Anyway after several texts back and forth he informs me that he drug things out so that I would realize that we weren't right for each other and then the breaking up would be mutual, and I could get over it easier, he didn't want to crush me. So I say "well how does it feel that I am crushed anyway and your stupid plan did not work?" He says well that's why I apologized but I am getting the drift that you only think bad about me. I say "It is so easy for you to say lets be friends and forgive, because you never invested feelings or anything into our relationship and you never thought of us as anything more than that anyway." He says "Well I just don't want you to hate me." He watched me cry over and over, every time he sat there and put down me and everything I did and I would say why don't you just end it? and he would tell me I hope that things will get better. What kind of person lets someone think that they are in a relationship that they have no interest in, but they sit there and let that someone work and invest time and feelings into something they are just dragging out. What he calls waiting for you to realize, I call being a complete jerk to me and letting me spend time and energy and feelings, pushing me to my breaking point, til I finally had had enough and was the one that ended it. Well buddy, you really must have honestly thought that admitting you strung me along and played with my emotions for the majority of our relationship would make things better, that giving me one cheap apology would make us friends. I have news for you, you thought me ignoring at church you was bad, wait til I start flipping you off in the halls. I am sorry that I don't find what you did very heroic but thank you for admitting and giving me one more example of how big of an ass and coward you really are. The best part is that he honestly, truly believes that he did the right thing, he did me a huge favor, stringing me along like that. What a world class jerk.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

What a jerk. Was that really his plan. what guy has a plan like that. He needs a class in dating if you ask me. what a freek