Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to the Real World

Welcome back. The long weekend, which I didn't really have cause I had to work yesterday, is over and its back to the daily grind. Friday night I joined Steph and her Bio girls for a nice Mamma Mia party, we ate, and we danced, and laughed and it was so fun I am glad I tagged along. This weekend was fun, after a valentine's breakfast with my BFF and E, we both headed up north. She was going to Perry to see her family and I was going to Richfield to see mine. That being said, we had to take separate cars, but until the junction, it was like we were riding together. The roads were wet, but nice and mostly we were the only ones on the road so we did this.



Its not a very good one but, this is a picture of me driving, with my window down going 75 ish and we were shouting back and forth to each other. Now I have done this on every other type of road out there but never on the freeway. Boy was it fun, mostly we ended up having to text each other cause it was hard to hear but that made it even more fun. What an adventure. Not watching the road, yelling at another drive on the road, texting, and taking pictures all while driving, why do we still have our drivers licenses? After we shouted goodbye at the junction, I finally made it home and had a blast wandering around town with my mom and my little sister. After that, I watched some TV with my mom and dad. My dad fell asleep on one shoulder and I fell asleep on the other, what a lucky mom, both shoulders covered in drool. Sunday was church, me breaking my parents computer, a good dinner and then back on the road. My ipod is currently not working, sad I had to listen to the radio, but I found a radio station that reads short stories to you. I got to listen to 1 1/2 short stories before I lost the station and I felt like an old person, but I quite enjoyed it. Yesterday was work and FHE, where I challenged this weird boy to a push up challenge, I won by ten. He did 51 I did 61, that's right I am buff. And tonight is the ballet with Steph and the bio girls. Love life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will you just write me a book? cuz I really love reading your blog! Call me creepy, call me stalkerish...but I like it!
Anyway, 51 stinkin' pushups???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I can't even do ONE! SAD!