Thursday, February 12, 2009

What Thursday? Already?

What in the world its Thursday already? Man where have I been sleeping, oh wait I haven't been. Last night, my neck and back were hurting so so bad I barely slept a wink. And this morning my neck is still stiff and sore, and to make matters worse I saw a pregnant lady first thing at work. Now this pregnant lady is named Debony and is a former nanny of my boss family, 3 or 4 years ago, on my first trip to Hawaii, she and her husband joined us. Now she and have bonded and I now consider her a friend, but I did not know she was expecting her second child and I was bamboozled when I arrived to find her 8 months deep. Pregnant people freak me out, but she is having a girl so that is fun. I like them because she and her husband Russ laugh at everything I say. I always feel so good about myself when they come around. Wow I am in a fog, nothing makes sense. Hooray that the week is almost over and I am one week closer to Kauai!

No comments: