Monday, February 9, 2009

Acronyms

Acronyms used to be hated be me. Now I am becoming a fast fan. I still hate LOL I think that is dumb, its just as easy to say haha and that shows that you really are laughing. My favorite acronym of late has been BTFO: Back the Eff off. I use this whenever and I find that it suits me in most situations. Another thing I like to say lately is Do not tell me my business. You know some gangsta's like to say don't tell me my bizzness, all full of flair and attitude. I prefer to say it very proper like and it makes me laugh. Today is Lady bosses birthday and so for her birthday lunch we ate at a place called Players sports grill. I had chicken fettuccine alfredo and a bad stomach ache because of it. I don't want to go into too much detail but an hour after we had left lunch I had been to the bathroom 3 times. To add to my uncomfortableness, I decided to eat some deviled eggs. Probably the worst idea I have had in a long time. Almost 5 hours have past since lunch and I still feel as though I am in the verge of puking. I swore to myself that after the roller coaster week I had last week, this week was going to be nothing but ups. After a run in the cold, sharp, stabbing rain this morning, and a bad case of food poisoning this afternoon I think my week is definitely on the right roller coaster track of only ups.

No comments: