Friday, February 27, 2009

Ramble On

Here I will tell you the never ending circle of thoughts that often lead me to forgetting things, feeling confused, and make blurbs of sentences that do not make any sense come out of my mouth. I will start by saying one thing that is one my mind and just go with it. Sometimes Mr. Harwood would do this to us in English, he would give us one word and then let us write down everything that came to mind. I loved it. Ants. I just wagged a 2 hour battle in my bosses kitchen against ants that have taken over. I hate ants and bugs of any kind really. Cleaning ants off a counter is disgusting and I hate feeling like they are crawling all over me. Where do they even come from and why is this 409 not killing them. If a human drank a bottle of it they would die, why is it not working on these ants? Remember that episode of Criminal Minds the other night when the lady killer was poisoning her victims and then she drank the rat poison herself just when they were about to arrest her. That was a good one, if I were ever to be murdered I would hope that they would not bury me alive, or make me drink poison. I for sure do not want to die by something being jabbed in my eye. Why am I thinking of ways to die? I watch too many 1000 ways to die show and murder shows. Stupid ants. Aunts I like aunt Bonnie and Aunt Chris, why are they the only ones I call aunt in front of their names? Man last night on ABDC (America's Best Dance Crew) I loved Quest Crew. Those little Asian boys are so cute, I hope they win. Boy am I tired. And I still feel like I have ants crawling on me. I can not wait til I can go home and shower. Hooray its the weekend. And I am done. This is fun for me to ramble on. Another thing I keep thinking is I think I am over it the whole ex-BF thing. Sure I still think he is a total idiot but I don't care. Am I ready for another relationship? No way but I could go for a series of NCMO's (non committal make outs) but no one tell my mom I said that. Hooray its Friday!

No comments: