Monday, February 23, 2009

What a Weekend

Friday morning, i get a text from a friend of mine who has been down lately and he suggest we go to California this weekend. I say OK and he says great but my tires are bad lets take your car. OK but my bank account is bad lets use your money and I'm not gonna kiss you so don't even think to try anything, he says OK. At 1 o'clock on Friday afternoon we're off, we get to Cali about 6 their time and get a room and then decide to go to a movie and to dinner. So we saw Taken, so so good BTW and we eat at olive garden. The next morning, after watching 3 hours of One Tree Hill and deciding it is too cloudy to go to the beach we decide to go to a zoo. The zoo in Vegas to be exact. What a sad little zoo it is, all it really has are a bunch of birds and pigeons. Gross. They did have 2 lions and an alligator and some other animals that were given to them by the San Diego Zoo. The San Diego Zoo sends them their animals to "retire" aka to die. That zoo really did make me sad. But we did get free cake cause one of the animals was turning 17 or something. We are awesome for driving to Cali just to do dinner and a movie. It was a nice, funny get away and he didn't try anything so that was a big plus. But now he isn't talking to me so maybe he is bugged that I really didn't actually put out at all. Ha oh well. Oh yeah, last week at the ballet, which was awesome, I ran into ex-BF's mom. It was so so nice to see her and she said that they all missed me and that ex-BF's nieces and nephew were calling him the dump truck. Hahaha I loved that so much and I know that no one needs to pick sides but I like that his family would pick mine. I just loved it and seeing her, I really do miss that family.

2 comments:

Steven and Tanesha said...

Ha ha I can't believe that you went all the way to California, that sounds like a fun adventure though!

Stacee Maree said...

you freak!!! How fun I want to run to Cali. Next time invite me -k-.