Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Let the Music Play

My ipod is having heart flutters. It is slow and doesn't play all of my songs. It is making this awful awful noise and freezes often. I am having such a hard time without the soundtrack of my life always playing in the background. I am afraid it is going to have a heart attack and die. I have tried resetting it many times. I have let it die and then recharged it, nothing is working and I can't find my warranty stuff, not to mention I am not sure if I ever filled out the paper work stuff so that it is under warranty. Eunice(what I named my Ipod when I first plugged it in) I am sorry for all the times I dropped you and lost you and almost washed you in the washing machine. Please forgive me and do not RIP yet. I can't live without you.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

I can't belive you even remembered taht most random bit of information. How embarassing. Oh well that was the life right? I am sorry about eunice. I hope she starts working again or you just find your warranty. And remind me not to drive when you are driving. THat is a little too much tech going on on the road. You know it is a law now that you could get a ticket if caught texting and driving or talking or both? Please be safe I don't want you and steph to end up dead while texting each other. I kindof sound like your mom don't I?